ATTENTIONREAD THE LEGAL STUFF. SERIOUSLY…
The opinions expressed by the me, us, we, HBA (The Home buyers Advocate), HBA contributors or anyone else within this site and those providing comments are ours or theirs and ours or theirs alone. Everything within this site is a collection of thoughts or feelings placed on a digital platform simply for viewing only. If we happen to say something which you feel is stupid, mean, insensitive, or whatever… sorry we’re not in the business of being in any way shape or form politically correct. You do know you do have the right to turn off the screen, the computer or even go here right?
ATTENTION: HBA IS BTW AKA THE HOMEBUYERS ADVOCATE (HBA)
- Acceptance of our Terms. By visiting the website thehomebuyersadvocate.com, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to thehomebuyersadvocate.com, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit, view or otherwise use the services of thehomebuyersadvocate.com. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and thehomebuyersadvocate.com and that your use of thehomebuyersadvocate.com shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Country, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Country in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
- MINIMUM AGE. You must be at least 18 years old to access and participate on this site. You guarantee and warrant you are at least 18 years old and are able to enter into this Agreement from a legal perspective.
- USE OF SOFTWARE. HBA may make certain software available to you from this Site. If you download software from this Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by HBA, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. HBA does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and HBA retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by HBA or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
- USER CONTENT. You grant HBA a license to use the materials you post to this Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting HBA, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of HBA, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that HBA may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on this Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing this Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. HBA has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Please visit our DMCA Policy link at the bottom of the site pages to view our Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown policies and to make a claim of infringement. HBAs DMCA Policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
- NO WARRANTIES. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- PROHIBITED USES. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of this Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of this Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, this Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to this Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using this Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by HBA in providing this Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Provision of Services. You agree and acknowledge that thehomebuyersadvocate.com is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in you being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that thehomebuyersadvocate.com is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
- Submitted Content. When you submit content to thehomebuyersadvocate.com you simultaneously grant thehomebuyersadvocate.com an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. You confirm and warrant that you have the required authority to grant the above license to thehomebuyersadvocate.com.
- Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that thehomebuyersadvocate.com may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. thehomebuyersadvocate.com authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved.
- COPYRIGHT. All contents of this Site or Service are: Copyright © 2016 HBA
- NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on this Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by HBA or by any third party.
- JURISDICTION. You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by thehomebuyersadvocate.com to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of thehomebuyersadvocate.com. If the court of law having jurisdiction, rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and the remaining Terms will continue to be valid.
- Termination of Agreement. The Terms of this agreement will continue to apply in perpetuity until terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. Terms that are to continue in perpetuity shall be unaffected by the termination of this agreement.
- External Content. Thehomebuyersadvocate.com may include hyperlinks to third-party content, advertising or websites. You acknowledge and agree that thehomebuyersadvocate.com is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or resource available from such resources or websites.
- Entire Agreement. You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and thehomebuyersadvocate.com. You may be subject to additional Terms and conditions when you use, purchase or access other services, affiliate services or third-party content or material.
- Changes to the Terms. Thehomebuyersadvocate.com reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of thehomebuyersadvocate.com after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.